CenterPointe at MindSpa is a collaboration of two practices with expertise in addiction treatment. The discreet eight-week Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is located in Sarasota, Florida with convenient lodging and dining options nearby. The program is presented over three consecutive evenings and Saturday mornings to support busy professionals.
CenterPointe Counseling and Recovery has offices in Venice and Brandon. The clinic provides expert support including individual and group therapy. The staff is certified in addiction treatment and the practice is licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF). Carrie Phelps, LMHC, CAP is the Director and Jeff Anglin, MSW, CAP is the Clinical Director.
Drug Addiction Recovery Program Overview
CenterPointe at MindSpa combines traditional therapy with brain-based technologies and other clinical and spa services (MM29003) available at MindSpa. The 8-week IOP offers busy professionals discreet treatment in a first-class facility featuring advanced technologies and expert support. The four-day schedule is Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 6:30 to 8:45pm and Saturday from 9 to 11:15am.
Addiction Counseling Services Provided by CenterPointe Counseling and Recovery
- Nine-hour intensive spread over three days (six-week program)
- Intensive Outpatient Group Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Twelve-Step Meetings
- Medical Screening and Assessment
- Lab Analysis as Needed
Brain-Based Technologies and Methods provided by MindSpa
- High Performance Neurofeedback / MindSpa Brain Lab
- QEEG Brain Mapping / Spectral and Data Base Analysis
- Nexalin Therapy / Treatment for Anxiety, Depression and Insomnia
- LORETA Neurofeedback
Other Clinical and Spa Services at MindSpa
- Acupuncture and Auriculotherapy
- Massage Therapy
- Nutritional Assessment and Supplements
- Floatation Tank
- Far Infrared Sauna / Benefits of Sunlight Minus UV Radiation
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
- IV Therapy
Welcome to Sarasota
Sarasota routinely ranks high on national lists of great places to live, visit and retire. Residents and visitors from around the world enjoy year-round sunshine, idyllic winter weather, the cultural arts, outdoor activities, and the natural beauty of a scenic coastal community. Siesta Beach located in Sarasota County was recently named one of the top beaches in the U.S.
Video of Sarasota: